Thursday, November 26, 2009

sehari sebelum raya...

I don't have time to write any post yesterday since i was very busy wif my notes and study. Anyhow, i would like to share with the readers upon my experience. First time celebrating Hari Raya in condition i am away from my family. Eventhough it is Hari Raya Haji, i still insist that it supposed to be celebrate with our beloved family.

I never thought it was harder than i think. I think i still can carry on celebrating Hari Raya without my family because all my good frens are around and they also did not come back to their hometown. It was ok at first until my little sister called me asking whether is it true i'm not coming back. i said, yup, it's true that i'm not coming back this time coz my final paper just around the corner and i can't bear to lose a minute of my precious time [ i don't consider writing in my blog now as losing my precious time coz it is a way for me to give myself a few minutes of break after a long tiring hour of study =) ].

I supposed to be there in my hometown, having a good time with my parent, siblings and family but i guess it is the time for me to do a "sacrifice". It does not mean that i sacrifice my family in order to pursuit my excellence in study but i have to do this. I want my parent to be proud of me, i want my siblings to be proud of their sister and that is why i sacrifice the good time so that i won't regret in my later life.

I miss my home so much...mama, baba , atok, my siblings (although sometimes they are annoying but i love them very much for sure,huhuhu) and my family.

Hari Raya's eve, me and my frens went down heading to cafe to have dinner but unfortunately the cafe is closed =( luckily Cangkir cafe in students' center is still open, so we went there to have our dinner....isk3x....

and that's make me want to cry....how i miss my hometown....uwaaa.....

p/s: i miss mr H so much....eventhough i know he will never reply, i still want to wish him and let him know that i still here, waiting for him.

1 comment: