Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i miss him...A LOT...

i miss him so much...i miss him eventhough he dumped me right after he meets me...why? i dunno...but i do hope one day he will tell me the reasons why he dumped me...

After he left, my heart broken so badly. i never thought that *physical appearance* counts most when it involves someone you really like and have a potential to go beyond the bound of a friendship. I know me and him shared the same feeling but i guess for him the feeling was gone right after he sees me...

how i know he has a feeling towards me? coz action speaks louder than words...
and
how i know he does not wants me anymore? again...action speaks louder than words.

my good frens advise me to forget him and erase him from my memory but i just can't. They said that i deserve better than him but my heart says he is the best for me.

what are the reasons i fall in love wif him?
  • he is very gentle wif his parent and his siblings.
  • the way he treats me, his attention towards me, his advises etc.
  • he is very soft spoken.
  • he always remind me about what is the purpose of my existence in this world.
Actually there are a lot more but the 4 reasons above are the main reasons why i so deeply in love with him.

People say, he does not wants you anymore, you better find someone else coz for sure there are a better person than him.
BUT...i just can't...it's hard for me to fall in love and hard for me to leave my love.

How long i want to be like this? i dunno...but i do know something, he has always said to me "buatlah sesuatu kerana Allah dan yakinlah dengan janji2 Allah dan pasti ada kejayaan..."

with this piece of advise, i pray day and night,
if he is meant to be for me,
if he is the best for me,
if he is the piece of me that is missing,
may Allah brings us together in His blessing
but
if he is not for me, to Allah i pray to give me someone who is better than him in everthing...

1 comment:

  1. ishhh...sa'dah...cuba sa'dah fikir balik, dia kalau suka sadah kerana ALLAH, mesti dia takkan tinggalkan sa'dah hanya kerana "physical appearance"(whatever it is~u r just the beauty of mine okehhh)..

    mungkin ada lagi yang lebih baik?? ko mmg berhati mulia la sa'dah, sbb selalu bersangka baik dgn dia..=)

    p/s:well, thats my sa'dah

    ReplyDelete